Aideen shares the perfect morning porridge. Simple, easy and made for those on the go.
“My favourite morning meal, it is a sneaky and nutritious way to incorporate fruit and seeds into your diet.”
- A handful of Frozen Berries ( raspberries & blueberries)
- 1 heaped tablespoon of Seeds (chia or hemp)
- 50g of porridge oats
- Almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon of almond or peanut butter
- Soak the porridge oats overnight in water (just enough water so that it covers the porridge oats).
- Add in the berries (they will defrost in the microwave)
- Microwave for 4 minutes
- To serve- add in a dash of milk, peanut/almond butter and seeds
Want to find out more about digital marketing, Instagram or just curious about what we do? Send me an email at [email protected]. I’d be happy to help you!
We also have a very informative website to show you everything we do regarding work and services over at SoolNua.com.
For all things meetings and events related, Padraicino is the man to talk to.